Well... these are the first 35 of my 101 I have came up with. They are in no particular order just how I typed them in. Some may seem crazy to some people.. like holding a cat. But I never have. I despise animals. I like goldfish because you don't have to touch them. I hope to finish my list of 101 in 1001 soon. Until then.. today is the day my 1001 days begins.
My 101 in 1001
Begin: Sunday, October 25,2009
Must be completed by: Sunday, July 22,2009
Hold a cat
Go camping
Scrapbook 30 pages of my Senior year
Go on a college visit
Road trip and visit 5 states
Cook a meal that tastes decent
Not eat fast food for a week
Save $1 for every step completed
Raise $150 for the Alzheimer's Association
Write one letter for every week to someone just to say hello (143 letters)
Take flowers to Mrs. Humphreys gravesite
Go on an adventure with my siblings
Read 3 biographies
Travel to a different continent
Decorate a 2 tier cake
Make a quilt
Make a pinanta
Pick up trash around the "block" 4 times
Go to a Krispie Kreme doughnut store
Take 20 pictures of me at the County Fair
Learn to drive a 4 wheeler by myself
Make a quote/inspiration book
Take a train to Chicago
Go on a picnic
Create a collage/picture frame for my sisters
Go to the Children's Muesem
Take each of my siblings to do something fun
Use the sweeper to sweep my room
Donate 50 items to Riley Hospital
Get an Internship
Finish the scrapbook for my cousin by graduation
Get Kane, Jessica, and My picture together like grandma miller always wanted
Help Denise come up with some FABULOUS cake business advertisment
Complete this list of 101 in 1001
Go horseback riding
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!