Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally Half Way There... 36-53

FINALLY I have came up with 53 things! I never thought creating this list would be so difficult... just trying to come up with 101 things. Here they are:

Send 2009 Holiday Cards ... this sounds dumb but I have a cutesy idea :)
Scrapbook where I got accepted to college at
Go to a concert
Clean out my car
Have an awesome Spring Break 2009
Take one picture that I'm proud of and frame
Read 10 books of interest to me
Make a family tree
Go to the Indiana Muesem of Art
Play twister with 3 other people
Register to Vote
Watch a Woodstock documentary …Mr.Perin said everybody needs to
Choose a college to attend
Have a yard sale
Create the candy cake …(M&M's and kit kats.. Yummy!)
Do A Good Deed… Give Somebody One of my Purses
Get a pair of boots I love
Visit Denise @ college

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!