Sunday, December 27, 2009

Decisions...

I suppose I need to decide where to go to college. I know I want to go.. and for Business but where is the question. I think I have it narrowed down to Bellarmine University, Franklin College, or Hanover... but I haven't looked at any of them. I always hear people say your life changes once you go to college or don't wish your high school life away.. but I am ready for a new adventure. I wonder if it is really going to change or if the change will be my parents won't be there to wake me up or ask me if I locked my car. I suppose I will find out next fall... So much to think about but I am ready.. Ready to discover the next chapter of my life.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams... Live the Life YOU have imagined"

-Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!