This past weekend I went to one of my friend's bachelorette parties and I hadn't have time to go to the mall before, but love gifting people so I created this Wedding Day survival kit for her.
I should have taken a picture of the other side. Fail.
However, this was a cheap and cute gift and she was excited about it.
Here is what it included:
.Mirror with Brush
.Pack of Gum
.Clear Nail Polish
.Lint Brush
.Hair Spray
.Nail Clippers and File
.Kleenexes
.Shout Wipe
There were some other things but I can't remember now :/
.Clear Nail Polish
.Lint Brush
.Hair Spray
.Nail Clippers and File
.Kleenexes
.Shout Wipe
There were some other things but I can't remember now :/
I used the Cricut to make the cute little bride tag and put it all in a clear bag. Had I planned for it more I would have gotten her a Thirty-One zipper pouch with her new monogram on it. Oh well, still turned out cute :)

Such a good idea!!
ReplyDelete