Saturday, December 11, 2010

This is one of my favorite things...

SHUTTERFLY!

One thing that can never be taken away from a person are memories. Memories last forever and are those sweet little treasures in life. However, there is one way to capture some of those memories which is through.. ta da.. pictures!

I love pictures and getting creative with them instead of keeping them on my memory card. However, scrapbooking just takes to long and doesn't always fit into my busy schedule but I came across the most FABULOUS solution ever! Shutterfly!

From making cards to send to my siblings or family or making a cutesy photo book for my grandpa for Christmas Shutterfly has it all.

One of my favorite things are using pictures for Christmas gifts. What would be better than warming up by the fire and drinking hot coco out of a mug that has a sweet picture of someone special on it?

Check out this awesome personalized mug that comes with an awesome little treat... Chocolate!


or make a Christmas card to send out by choosing one of the new designs!


Have pictures from special holidays? One of my favorite cards I ever made I combined pictures from prom to make a photo card I framed. Love it!



And one of the major pluses of Shutterfly... they always have awesome deals and specials and shipping is super quick! I highly highly recommend Shutterfly!

Disclaimer- THis blog mentions my fabulous experience and links to Shutterfly.com because of sweet deal they are offering to bloggers. For giving my honest raves about the products I will receive 50 free Christmas cards. My opinions and experiences mentioned above are completely mine! If interested in taking advantage of this great deal you can apply to do so by clicking this link:http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!