Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life

I am a planner. I have to have my plans made on Monday for what I will be doing on the weekend. I like being prepared and having things to look forward to. And basically knowing I have something to do. I like to be a busy person and am not used to having free time on my hands.

However...
...being in college I now have more free time in my life than I know what to do with. First semester was rough for me but I'm hoping second goes better. It is a big adjustment for me... mainly the point I have so much FREE TIME. I know you would think a person would love this but not me.

I like being on the go and being busy. Not the type to just sit around (unless it's a Saturday morning and I'm cuddly on the couch watching tv)

I keep telling myself I should find a hobby or start doing arts and crafts but so far I haven't found anything I like. Oh well. I suppose it is all a learning experience and that is definitely what it has been and is continuing to be. Not just dealing with the free time but college in general.

Today there is so much snow outside I can not leave campus so I am stuck in a tiny box of a room. Atleast my roomie is here so I am not lonely. I'll just keep reminding myself 48 hours from now I will be half way through winter term and home for the weekend.

Enough of the boring free time and school talk and random sharing time of the day!

...I am really considering getting an apartment next year. I want the homey feeling in my life instead of the drab dorm life.

...I can't wait for this weekend to spend some time with my lovey boy

...I'm glad I have the color pink in my life to add a little cheer to my day.

snowflake love.
.A


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!