Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

I’m not one who is into Valentine’s Day as far as wanting to be all mushy, gushy with my boyfriend. BUT I do love getting Barbie Valentine’s to give to my friends or being crafty and making Valentine’s for people.

Due to having a meeting tonight (with my fabulous sisters) my man wasn’t able to come visit me at school and take me to dinner someplace where I’m sure we would have had to wait hours to eat. But that’s okay, I don’t need a special day to remind me that he loves me. He has put up with me for this long so that is proof enough. And I know he will take me out to dinner on the weekend (like every other weekend) so that is okay with me.

However, I LOVED getting a text from him that said happy valentines day with exclamation points! I didn’t know he knew how to make exclamation points ;)

My Valentine’s Day rant is that this past year I have realized even more how much my man means to me. He has been there for me through every tear and break down, every laugh and happy events in my life.

I don’t need Valentine’s Day to know how much my boyfriend cares about me. The fact that tomorrow is 3 years and 7 months is proof enough for me!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!