Monday, July 11, 2011

Review - Bridesmaids



I had heard so much {good} stuff about this movie that the boy and I decided to go see this Saturday night {instead of Horrible Bosses}.  One thing I had continuously heard was that it was like the female version of The Hangover.  I didn't really care for The Hangover.  It just wasn't my typical type of movie but I will give it credit for having funny parts.

Well... I must say I was highly disappointed in Bridesmaids.  It just wasn't funny and I was kind of lost throughout it.  It had maybe 2 funny parts but this was one of those movies where the previews they've shown on tv are the funny parts.

And then I noticed when finding this photo for my blog that the dresses they are wearing in the above photo aren't even the ones like in the movie.  Maybe because the dresses above are way more attractive/attention getting than the ones in the actual video?  Or do other movies usually do this and I have just never noticed?

Has anybody else who has seen this have a different opinion?  Maybe it was just me.

BUT seeing as how I love love love wedding stuff {and a girl can dream about that day right?} I came across this bridesmaid/wedding picture on Google.

Can you not just feel the personality exploding from this picture?
Love it!

Photo Credit: offbeatbride.com





1 comment:

  1. I am finally getting time to respond to comments and stuff.. I am very behind. I love that you e-mailed me back about being a DDD! Finding sister bloggers is so much fun!

    I actually really like Bridesmaids. I could do without the constant cuss words though. My favorite part was the car scene when she was trying to get the officer's attention. Maybe that is just me, but my bestie & I were cracking up!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!