So I finished with my class on July 1st and I don't think school starts until September 1st. That gives the boy and I roughly 60 days in a row to hangout ;) He is thrilled to pieces. His dad was giving us 10 days before I hurt him. Well we had to skip 2 days due to conflicting schedules (well he had to work and I took a mini vaca) so hopefully we can not miss any more :)
So I'm going to record our days here. Trust me they are nothing to exciting
7.1 - Went to see "Bad Teacher." Hilarious. Highly recommend. *
7.2 - 4th party with friends and camped out. *
7.3 - Totally lazy bums and slept all evening. *
7.4 - 4th of July Party with my family
7.5 - Skipped :(
7.6 - Skipped :(
7.7 - Hungout out my house
Have a fabulous night!! My little cousin is here for the night.. Slumber party!
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!