A few weeks ago the boy and I celebrated dating 5 years. Well I celebrated and he pretended to act like it wasn't a big deal. Hello, to put up with someone for that long is kinda a big deal in my book.
I love making him things even though they end up on a shelf covered in dust in his room. Cards, ornaments, picture frames, a snow globe with a picture of us, it is on that shelf created by me. So to celebrate 5 years I used this pin for inspiration...
added some bright colors and hand written words saying 52 things I loved about him and this is how the cover of mine turned out:
I thought it was cute. And the 52 things I used were things that were more of relationship inside jokes. I wanted them to be heart felt and creative. I should of took pics but a few things were
...you're on my team for Easter egg hunts
...you aren't afraid to pop my bubble and bring me back to reality
...you make the best mac and cheese
...you're on my team for Easter egg hunts
...you aren't afraid to pop my bubble and bring me back to reality
...you make the best mac and cheese
I can't believe it has been 5 years with that boy. I never thought we would make it past two weeks. It is amazing how sometimes everything you never would expect yourself with makes the best relationships.


5 years is a big deal! I've only been with Zach for 4 years, but I like to think that we'll do something big for 5 years. I love that idea!
ReplyDelete