Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summertime Loving

It has been forever since I last blogged.... I don't even recognize this new blogging set up which means I have been away for even longer than I thought.

I love summer time.  Getting to see the boy, eat cotton candy at the fair, work with my bestie at one of my summer jobs.  Love it.  I can't believe in a month (and 2 days) I will be at school and starting classes. Ugh this year is going to be hard with classes but I am going to kick.their.butt and rock this year.

I've been reading blogs, just haven't had a desire to blog.  But suddenly the ambitious side of me is coming out and I've been doing Pinterest crafts and considered learning to cook and decided to start blogging again to record my adventures of the now downward hump of college and everything in between.

Here is one thing I've been spending a lot of time doing this summer... going to tractor pulls with the boy.  Downside is it has been SUPER hot in the Midwest... plus side is I get to go to lots of county fairs and eat yummy fair food :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!