Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sometimes I have to Remember to Exhale...

  


Finals are this week and I am so stressed out.  I have been studying pretty hard for the last two weeks, but with the studying comes minor break downs.  I do not remember a time when I have felt as stressed as I do now.The only reason I took a blogging break was because I needed a few minutes to breathe.  I just really want to do well and there is one class I'm teetering on a the line with because it is for my major and you have to get a pretty high grade.  I am starting to feel like college is where you realize how smart you aren't.  Only 3 finals and a paper are between me and Wednesday at noon.  I just have to keep reminding myself that I can do this, but that is easier said than done.

I just took a quick glance at Pinterest (didn't even scroll down the page) and I found this.

wonderful.

I think it was talking to me.  I need to remember that even though I may not have a 4.0 it doesn't mean I won't get a job.  I may not get a top job in the world, but I don't think I need that. I just need supportive friends and a job to live off of and that I like to have my wonderful life.

If I survive until Wednesday see the blog world then :)
.A



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!