Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)


This is the quick version because I have my last class of the semester in 30 minutes!!

I'm loving... well obviously that this semester will be over in approximately 90 minutes!
It has kicked my butt but I'm kicking it to the past now!

I'm loving... one of my friends is getting married and her future MIL asked me to help her decorate the future reception hall. She knows Pinterest is my true calling ;)

I'm loving... these Pinterest finds.  For some reason Pinterest isn't working {gasp} but no worries I had these saved on my computer :)

I'm loving... my friend found a guy who I'm sure fulfills these duties


I'm loving... this cute way of asking someone to be your bridesmaid


I'm loving.... that this is the story of my life posted below {and my boyfriend is aware of this } 
I'm loving... this picture.  It just screams "I may be classy, but I have fun"


I'm loving... this quote.  It is so true.  Good thing my boyfriend doesn't mind my stretchy yoga pants :)


I'm loving... this engagement photo.  One day I am going to have something like this because it will be the truth of my relationship.  But the best things in life are waited for.


Happy Wednesday! I'm off to my last final (well really we are working on a paper) then off for a few last minute gifts before I head home! If I could only truly share my excitement :)

10 comments:

  1. Aren't Pinterest weddings so fun? ;) I've found some fabulous ideas for my wedding already and I'm sure I'll come across many more. I'm sure I'll have most of it planned out before we set our date - hehe! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pins! good luck with your upcoming nuptials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm with you on the semester ending! I'm so excited! Love the pins girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love your pins! Especially the bridesmaid one! That's totally going to be my b-maids :)

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pins! I love all the wedding stuff on pinterest. SO bummed this site wasn't around two years ago when I got married!!

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pins, and yay for the semester being over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little sister sure is waiting patiently. Can't wait to show her this cute little photo! And the Pinterest wedding quote- too funny!! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to "meet" other Tri Deltas from across the country! That "finally" picture is too cute - and helping decorate the hall will be SO fun. Hope you did well on your last final! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower! I can totally relate to your "wedding fever"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!