Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quick, Sweet, and to the Point

A week from tomorrow I will be done for the semester!! Yay!

I am so ready for this semester.  However tonight after my meeting is when I will begin studying my life away again.  I took the afternoon off from studying to work.  I really want to get more Christmas shopping done, but I think that is what I will do next week as a reward for getting my finals over with.  I still have a brother and sister to get something for and my "bosses."  I put that in quotes because they are my bosses but it is a really relaxed way.  Any suggestions on what make good gifts?  I clean for a couple and thought I may just get them a gift care but I'm not a big fan of gift cards.  I also thought maybe a cute picture frame but I'm not sure.  For my other boss that I work at is a real job and I am clueless as to what to get her.  I need a book on gift etiquette for adults.  I just realized I need something for the boy's parents too... maybe we should just start both signing names on our parents gifts?  Now that I think about it I still have multiple gifts to go.  I guess on the plus side I love wrapping gifts which is another things I have made myself wait to do (for the most part) until after finals.  Then I will post some pictures because I L.O.V.E. gift wrapping... ribbons and bows and shiny paper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!