
Today I am loving.... half price appetizers at Applebee's with amazing sorority sisters!
I'm loving... I got a little today!! For any sorority girls you know this is the beginning to something great! (I hope :/)
I'm loving... Pinterest and these awesome DIY gift ideas for Christmas
![]() |
| I love this monogram letter to tie on the bow for a gift. Could also then be used as an ornament. |
![]() |
| I love this. You write things on the cards. My 52nd card to the boy would read "52. I love that you are going to be the one to play 52 pick up. hehe" |
![]() |
| I have a large family and have been looking for something like this for my gma for Christmas. I love this idea more than just everyone's name on canvas. Now I am on the search to find someone to recreate this |
![]() |
| I hate buying gift tags and love paint chips. This may be a great new thing! |
![]() |
| I attempted this over the weekend... still need to finish mine. |
![]() |
| This may be something cute to do for my momma for Christmas. |
I have a slight obsession with Pinterest. I have so many ideas on my "All I Need is the Ring" I'm going to have to get married atleast 13 times :)






I'm loving your Pinterest finds. You'll have to let me know if you find someone to make that tree! My grandmas would love something like that.
ReplyDelete