Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)


Today I am loving... on Facebook I started listing 5 things I am thankful for each day and about twelve of my Facebook friends are now doing it too :)

I'm loving... my paper is almost finished! It may be awful but it will be done in time to turn it in for my rough draft deadline.

I'm loving... Grey's Anatomy is on tomorrow night and it looks good!!

I'm loving... these cute Pinterest finds :)

turkey pinwheels
How cute are these?
letter crafts

coins on wooden letters.
These are coins on wooden letters... how neat.

Happy Hump day!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the new Grey's episode. It's been pretty good this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coins on the wooden letters are so cool! I would have never thought of something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Grey's! Can't wait!

    Love the turkey pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!