I had been in such a blogging mood then cold weather set in and test overtook my life. I am over school. I work so hard and it doesn't show. 5 more weeks and this semester will be over! I just need motivation to pull it all together and somehow manage to make all the effort I put into studying show.
I am soooooooooooo ready to start Christmas shopping. I love that Christmas stuff is out in stores and I know there is still Thanksgiving but I feel like after Halloween makes it fair game for Christmas decorating. I don't even know what I want for Christmas, I just like buying gifts and wrapping them. I can't wait to go get ribbons and bows and shiny wrapping paper :)
And the latest gossip news... Kim and Kris over! First the wedding took over the news/E! and now their divorce is sure to be on the news forever.
If you are looking for a fun way to kick off the holiday season go visit This Farm Family's Life for DIY gifts, crafts, a lesson about farm life, and a fun little giveaway with a link to Starr Strung Designs, which is a fabulous local lady who makes pretties from beads, baubles, and vintage pieces. It's time to start Christmas shopping and she even ships them in cute little boxes ready to give :)
.A
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!