But you want to know another reason it is a sad day? Because I missed Grey's tonight. The most suspenseful previews have been playing and I've waited 7 days for this and I missed it. I had a good reason my aunt took me to supper but still I am bummed. It will be on my xfinity Tuesday but I wish it came on their instantly. I hope nobody on Facebook ruins it for me.
But in happy news I received my Erin Condren planner in the mail yesterday. This planner is the bible of all planners and I am in l-o-v-e. It is so pretty and I may be slightly obsessed with it. Yes, I know it is only a planner. My camera is in my car and it is to cold to go out and get it but I will post a pic soon. It definitely did not disappoint.
Tomorrow is 11-11-11 don't forget to make a wish!!
.A
.A
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!