Monday, November 14, 2011

I have a confession to make...

I am in love with all things wedding.  I just found a blog that has amazing detail about this lovely ladies wedding and it makes me want to get married... I know one day will be my day.  Until then and with the help of Pinterest I can dream (and make pin boards).


Here are some of my wedding find loves:
(Note: I am not getting married just love the idea of these things)



The first thing I would need is an erincondren.com wedding planner....


wedding planner -candy lace 


Save the dates...
 Love This Save the Date Card!
I think these are such a cute idea.


And of course a dress (pictures courtesy of Pinterest)


photo
I have unknowingly pinned this 4 times...
is that a sign?

Has pockets? Hello! Yes!
i think this one has pockets... love pockets!



But one of my favorite ideas is this... use sprinkles instead of rice!

throw sprinkles instead of rice!

And I love love love these center pieces...

floating candles with blue orchids, and you could do any flower in there

Well I can dream for now and maybe one day blog about my own wedding :)
Happy Monday!
.A




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!