Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Sissy!


My baby sister turned 9 today.  I am kind of sad.  I can't believe she is growing up! She is a sweet little girl (minus the whiny baby voice she constantly uses).  I still remember when she was born.  It was a super windy day and my dad was flying to the hospital I thought the wind was going to blow us off the road! 

Lots of people say she looks like me, the boy says she acts like me.  Well isn't she lucky! Just kidding.

Shes 9 so of course she couldn't wait to open her presents and had to open one early.  The one she chose to open was glasses for her American Girl look alike doll.  She got glasses a week after this picture was taken.  I got her clothes and a doll stand she wanted too and I think she opened them tonight, but I'm at school but I did go back to my hometown to work today and say her for dinner.  I like buying her stuff, it's fun so therefore she will be the one with the most Christmas gifts from me :)

She is so full of enthusiasm and I am glad I'm old enough to see her and remember her grow up and be there for her.

Also, it snowed like crazy in my hometown today and it was AWFUL. I do not like snow.
Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
But in happy news 2 weeks and 1 day I'll be done with the semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!