I have a paper to write but I don't really feel like doing it, yet I will be up til three in the morning typing it since it is do tomorrow night. Oh the life of a college student. I am finally on the downward slope of the semester which means I am
really lacking motivation because I'd rather be day dreaming about winter break or anything but studying.
I keep thinking about Christmas and it was everything in my power not to buy wrapping paper today. Wrapping presents is my favorite thing in the entire world. I wish gift wrapping were a major because I'd be all over that. I have some fun ideas for my gift wrapping this year so we will see how it goes. I'm thinking simple paper, bright ribbons, and peacock feathers....?
 |
| Last year's presents :) |
And in super exciting news... when I checked my mailbox tonight there was a little green slip which means I have a package to be picked up.... MY ERIN CONDREN PLANNER!!! I am really excited, I hope it is everything I have expected it to be :)
Have a fabulous night while I write my boring paper over A Raisin in the Sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!