If I stayed in my pj's all day. How often do you get to do that? Basically never so today I did. I went to church last night and stayed home this morning to watch my sister while the rest of my family went to church. It was nice and quiet (besides my sister coming in to tell me something about the movie Tangled) so I guiltily stayed in bed until 11 am. I have not sleep that late in forever and it was fabulous. Then I went to my grandparents this afternoon. Yes, in my jammies :) I felt like I was five again going to spend the night with them besides the fact it was two in the afternoon. I was at my grandparents hanging out and then the boy called me and wanted to know if I could come pick him up from the field and take him home. He wanted me to stay and have supper with his family and I texted him and said well... umm... I'm still in my jammies because I wasn't expecting to go anywhere besides grandma and grandpa's. I know he was laughing at me as he read that text but he said that was fine and I knew his parents wouldn't think I was crazy. After all time changed in the midwest so it is dark by 6pm here so it was jammie time anyways :) We ate supper and watched ABC family presenting...

and
I don't think I had seen either movie since I was little. I loved that me, the boy, and his parents and brother sat and watched the movies. I love lazy Sundays and wish there could be more days like that.
Also, on ABC family they keep talking about their countdown to the countdown of Christmas movies starting November 20th. I can't wait! It looked like there will be several good movies played... hopefully more Disney movies :)
.A
Oh my gosh, I was for sure watching ABC family last night! ha:)
ReplyDeletenew follower over from kelly's Korner!
http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/