I posted about the challenge my professor gave us once here and it talks about how everyday we should think of and write down 5 things we are thankful for.. and you can't repeat them. It can be anything, I realized it is the little random things in life that I take for granted and do not realize how lucky I am to have. I have been posting them daily on facebook but I thought I would also compile some of them on here. Several of my facebook friends have also been posting their 5 things they are thankful for daily. It is like making a difference in the world by bringing to realization how lucky and thankful we should be. Some are really out of the box thinking.
October 25th...
Today I am thankful for...
shoes to smash spiders with, blogs, family photos, pink starburst, and sticky notes.
October 26th...
Today I am thankful for...
cupcakes, sprinkles, great deals at CVS, fall colors, and snuggly
blankies.
October 24th....
Today I am thankful for...
coupons, planners, rubber ducks, anything pink, and you!
October 23...
Today I am thankful for...
my new Coach rainboots, the opportunity to visit Chicago today, a cozy bed to sleep in, quality time with my momma and sister today, and that it was a beautiful day today :)
I encourage you to write down 5 things everyday that you are thankful for and remember you can't repeat them. Think outside the box of things taken for granted... I'm sure being thankful for family, friends, etc. are first on your list, but then where does it go?
I am adding a linky so feel free to link up and share this post and your with others :)
.A
Please link up and share the {5} things you are thankful for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!