Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo Recap

Yesterday I went and rode in the combine with the boy.  I looove harvest time in the country, well really just fall when the leaves change colors and you can crunch them :)


Here is a picture from the Blake Shelton concert.. that is Blake on the big screen but my pictures turned out fuzzy.  We had floor seats but were back farther I couldn't get a good pic. 


It was in Lucas Oil (where the 2012 Super Bowl is going to be held) all the lights were cell phones being held up.  It was kind of a magical moment, they looked like thousands of little stars. (It is super blurry though. Sorry)


Tonight I ran to CVS with some of my coupons and guess how much I spent for:
1 box of Kleenex
1 bag of Peanut M & M's
1 bag of candy corn
3 Cover Girl eye shadows

................


Absolutely nothing! Actually I got back $0.17 more than I paid in Extra Care bucks. And the eye shadow will make a great birthday present for my sister who turned Sixteen today!

Happy Birthday Beany!


Hope your week is off to a good start!
.A

2 comments:

  1. uh, awesome getting money back for shopping! :) and happy birthday for your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floor seats at the Blake Shelton concert! Jealous! Happy Birthday to your sister :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!