This past week has been recruitment week at my school and it has been CrAzY. But I must say it was interesting to be a member and not a someone going through. You don't realize how much time and effort it takes until you are there.
Yesterday we had pref day and I don't have any pictures :( But I wore the prettiest short, black dress that had colored gems around the top. It was gorgeous and thanks to my sweet cousin who let me borrow it. Love her!
After that was over I ran to my hometown to drop off papers and the boy took me to see "What's Your Number?"
It was hilarious, even he thought it was funny. After the movie was over, he asked if I would care to go to a reception that was a few minutes away. My this time last night I had changed out of my dress and into yoga pants and a hoodie, not exactly wedding reception dress but I said sure. It was a country wedding and by that time I didn't care. I love weddings :)
Then this morning I had to wake up early to drive back to school to meet our new baby pearls! (Baby pearls are the new members joining our sorority)
![]() |
| Delta Love. I'm on the right and on the left is one of my lovely sisters/ fellow business majors. |
![]() |
| Delta Delta Delta 2011 |
Hopefully this week goes as fast as the past few have! This coming weekend I have not one single thing I have to do so finally I will get some sleep and get to hangout with the boy and see my cousin :)


weekends are definitely too short! Hope the week flies by for you!
ReplyDeleteAww making me miss my DDD daysss! Looks like fun! <3 DL!!
ReplyDelete