Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Already Friday?! ...Well maybe still Thursday in your time zone.

This week has been the week where I have all my tests and papers are due.  It has been stressful and crazy!  On top of that, it is recruitment week at my school and I am super excited I will be getting new sisters this weekend!

Tri Delta (or better known as the "triangle girls" to the kids at St. Jude) raises money, millions every year, to help support children's cancer research.  Partnering up with St. Jude we had a goal to raise 10 million in 10 years... well... we raised that in 4 years :)  Our new goal is 15 million in 5 years and I know that all these Tri Delta girls in the United States can make that happen.  St. Jude now has a new little spot in my heart and I am very lucky to be a part of this organization that helps make a difference in the lives of those suffering from cancer.

Warning: This clip made me cry... all five times I watched it. But it shows how one person can make a difference in someones life.  Stephanie, even though I never knew you, I can see the impact you have made on the nurse, and now the girls of Delta Delta Delta.  Your name will never be forgotten!




On a happier note I found a new song I love love love this week.  I hope I am the boys Chelsea :)




Now I need to study for part two of my super big test tomorrow. Blah. Is it fall break yet?
Nighty Night!

PS my blog friends... I've been trying to reply to my comments but some of you have your e-mail address set to no reply :(  You should fix it so I can reply please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!