Monday, September 26, 2011

Memos

To: Cell Phone
From: Annoyed Cell Phone Owner
Subject: Piece of POOP

Thanks for shutting off in the middle of the night.  Which, in case you didn't know, I use your alarm clock setting to wake me up in the morning.  THANKS FOR MAKING ME MISS CLASS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: My Psyc Professor
From: Student Who Failed the Test
Subject: Test

When I asked if I could make a come back from getting a 20/100 on my test... I wasn't kidding.  You will soon see.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Girls Going Through Recruitment
From: A Sorority Girl
Subject: Remember....

It's one letter, one love.  It's Delta Delta Delta.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Chili's Restaurant
From: Me
Subject: Thanks a Pepper

Thanks for having today's profits go to helping children at St. Jude :)



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Blog Readers/Fellow Bloggers
From: Me
Subject: :)

Hi. You are fabulous.  I am so glad to be blog friends.  Have sweet dreams!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end of memos.

1 comment:

  1. Haha so funny! Love them.

    I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. Check out my recent blog post for more info!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!