Monday, September 5, 2011

I think I saw a snowflake today...


just kidding!

but seriously after having so many days of 90+ weather it felt cold enough today that I thought on my way back to school snowflakes were going to fall everywhere.

But they didn't.

Today in the Midwest my car said 59*F which is cRaZy because Saturday it was in the 90's.  I must say though I am super pumped for hoodie weather and snuggling up on the couch with a blankie... and a boy :)

And I love crunching leaves in the yard.
Oh I can not wait for this fall weather!

But instead of day dreaming of fall I should get back to writing my paper.  I have no motivation for school.  How sad I can't wait for the "real" world. LOTS of people tell me I will want these days back but I'm not sure.  I guess time will tell. Maybe it will get better.  Its not awful but I'm not i love college so much.  This year (although only a week into it) has been better.  When I wake up I don't want to go to classes but so far (fingers crossed) no tears.

Let's see how week 2 goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!