Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WILW... Pinterest Edition :)




Today, I am linking up twice to share my Pinterest loves.  I am addicted to this site and loOove saving the ideas... by the time {hopefully} my man pops the questions in two years I will have the perfect vision thanks to this site haha.

My favorite finds for the week...


I really set my alarm this many times;
however, I don't have the little memos or
I'd probably get mad at my phone for being that demanding about waking up.


Something like this would match in my polka dot
bathroom or bedroom with different words.


I can't wait to do this fun stuff!

I <3 this cake.



It's the truth.



This ring is to die for!


Happy Hump Day :)
.A


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm now following from the Pinteresting link up.

    Great pins. Love that cake, oh so pretty!


    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. that alarm clock is hilarious! if only it'd say that to me every morning...

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!