Last night, three of my siblings went to their high school homecoming dance. Brother L got ready at my cousins house because he was out of town for the day so I didn't get to see him :(
My sister (who thinks she is miss fabulous) got ready at our house and then her her boyfriend came and picked her up so they could go to dinner before the dance. Being the great sister I am... I insisted on LOTS of pictures :) She will thank me one day... unless they break up :/
Photo 1:
Photo 2: Isn't this just precious... and our farm roots in the background, the cows. But they are so cute :)
Photo 3: Making a heart... and see the cow in the middle of it? Yah, totally my idea. They hated it, I won.
Photo 4: She was in a panic because it started to rain. There were all of four sprinkles but we got the umbrella out for it :)
I took my other brother and two of his friends to the dance and they were much less cooperative but I did manage to snap a few pics of them.
I hate how fast the weekends go. I have two big tests this week, two papers due, and sorority recruitment this week. It is going to be busy and crazy! I just want it to be summertime again... and I still have awhile to wait :( But I wish the sunshine would come out again for once!!
I laughed out loud at the "unless they break up" comment b/c how true is that?!
ReplyDeleteand I agree, the weekends go by WAY too fast
Great pictures! Gosh I'm only 25 but looking at these make me feel old haha. I miss those days but life is good right now!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week ahead :)
-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven