Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Exciting Day in My Blog Life



I received my first blog award!!  Rachel @ Just Peachy you made my entire week :)



Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thank you to Rachel for awarding me my first blog award! You made my entire week! Thank you!

Rule #2: Share seven facts about yourself.
1. I think Barbies are fabulous. I have over eighty still in the box... and I have a Barbie notebook and folder for class (yes, I am in college).  Don't try arguing with me she is nothing but a plastic doll.

2. I have a slight issue with buying things because they are on clearance/sale.

3. I love sending people letters in the mail.

4. I think funfetti cupcakes are the best.

5. I have a pink keyboard cover and a black laptop with sparkles.

6. I am obsessed with Pinterest. 

7. I watched the new show Pan Am last night and coincidentally had to dress up like a flight attendant tonight for my sorority recruitment.

Rule #3: Pass the award onto 15 bloggers that you ave recently discovered.
(I am just passing it on to three but these are three awesome blogs!)
Just An Average Girl


This is my 94th blog post... which just seems so strange.  I never thought I would have much to post about or much less have people read it.  I am thankful for those who follow :)  Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  So...  I am thinking of doing a giveaway for my 100th post and since fall is in the air.  Stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. thanks girl!
    nice getting to know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think funfetti icing is AMAZING!! sweet post!! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you :) letters and funfetti cupcakes are pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much!! I still go down the Barbie aisle at the store from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!