Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Break Recap

Thursday was my first day of fall break and it was awesome.  Well first I had to go to work blah but then I went to the National FFA Convention with my former high school chapter and saw Steel Magnolia, Little Big Town, and Blake Shelton.  It was amazing.  I was secretly hoping Miranda Lambert would make a guest appearance but that didn't happen :(  and I didn't get a meet and great pass (last year I did and got to meet Lady A) it was one of the best concerts I had been to.  Favorite songs of the night? "God Gave Me You" and "Austin" by Blake.  {Pictures to be posted later}

Then Friday was another day at work and then dinner with the boy.  After dinner we had a "future" talk.  We've been together four years and he has always said he wasn't sure if he wanted to get married, he is to young to think of it now, blah blah.  I get that, I don't want to get married until after graduation but hello, I'm a girl and love all things to do with weddings.   And if he was contemplating get married, well sadly I was starting to question what the point of the relationship was if there was no possibly marriage.  But anyways, all I wanted was for him to say "yes, someday I want to get married" instead I got "yes, I want to marry you someday."  So you think I'd be like all smiles, well I was a little dumbfounded.  Not the answer I had expected from him, but hey it works :)  So I guess we will give it two more years and see what comes of it.

Today I went to Chicago.  I had never been there before but I did enjoy it.  I got Coach rainboots that I am pretty excited about. Pictures to come once I can sneak my sisters camera card form her :)

I am {finally} in a blogging mood so look for lots to come, hopefully I can keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a great break! I think it would be so neat to meet Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. I absolutely love his song "God Gave Me You." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great fall break! so jealous about the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!