1. rain boots
2. pinterest
2. pinterest
3. hoodies
4. funfetti cupcakes with sprinkles
5. fall break starts tomorrow at 3:45 pm :)
4. funfetti cupcakes with sprinkles
5. fall break starts tomorrow at 3:45 pm :)
But then while I was showering (because all great thoughts occur in the shower) I realized that everything I complain about I should be thankful for. My life is not awful. Sometimes I may think it is, but in all reality I am very lucky because the things I complain about are so small compared to what it could be. So here are my complains turned to thanks for the day:
1. complaining that my leather couch was cold to wake up on.
-I am thankful for the sense of touch.
-I am thankful for the sense of touch.
2. the rain that was no stop today.
-I am thankful that we have rain and it provides clean water to drink.
3. I drove all the way back to school for an 8 minute meeting. Have you seen gas prices?
-I am thankful for the capability to go places and be able to go to school.
4. complaining to the boy because he told me that the good morning text he sends me is set as a quick text message and telling him that shows it has just became a habit and not something out of kindness.
-I am thankful to wake up to a good morning baby text every morning. And I guess thankful for my phone in general. That sounds materialistic but not because I can't live without it but because it keeps me connected to important people in my life.
What 5 things are you thankful for every day?
Love this Arika!
ReplyDelete