Today I went to church and lunch with the fam and came home to an Amish buggy in my drive way... I had no idea what was going on and realized it was my sisters boyfriend standing next to it. He used to be Amish and my sister wanted to go on a buggy ride and picnic for her birthday. I just looked at him and started laughing. I wouldn't tell my sister this (because his name is the name I want to name my child if I ever have a boy and to many people with the same name gets confusing) but he is a keeper. He even got her a miniature picnic basket and burned her name in it along with sweet sixteen. I'm slightly jealous. He is a sweetie though and my sister is lucky to have him.
I have so much homework to do since I put it off over break but instead I'm blogging, facebook stalking, and I ordered an Erin Condren life planner! I ordered some personalized stationary last week and loved it but couldn't make myself spend the money for a planner that was until I got a ten dollar off coupon with my stationary and Zulily had a $50 gift voucher for $25. It was meant to be. November 2nd please get here fast :) I have heard so many good things about this planner I hope I am not disappointed.
| This is the design I picked :) |
.A
you WILL not be disappointed in the planner! it's huge and probably VERY different from any other ones you have used...but you will love it!!
ReplyDeleteLove the planner! My sister just ordered one in that design too. I ordered one but have to wait for Christmas to get it. Enjoy it :)
ReplyDelete-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven