Sunday, January 15, 2012

MS

A family friend was recently diagnosed with the early stage of multiple sclerosis, better known as MS.  The real kicker?  She is only 17.  An amazing girl active in sports, big dreams, and a creative mind.  I cried when I found out she was diagnosed, but told her everything happens for a reason because it does right?  It's just finding out that reason. Its been a roller coaster for her {and her family and friends}, but she is very positive and has an amazing support system.  She sent me this link and it made me so happy for her. Check it out, especially if you know anyone with MS!

MS Break Through in the Works?

Two things I learned from this film... {1} Every hour someone is diagnosed with MS. I never realized the number is so high.  {2} Mit Romney's wife has been diagnosed with MS.  Maybe if he gains more political popularity there will be more awareness brought to this disease.

Happy Week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that! But on the upside a breakthrough is always good!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!