link up with Megan @ The Happy Day Blog
... and sometimes on Mondays I need reminded to make it a happy day!
... and sometimes on Mondays I need reminded to make it a happy day!
Dear Monday... please give me the patients to deal with people who interrupt the calm after my weekend, the power to eat healthier, and the will to exercise this week.
Dear Work, please get all of my materials printed smoothly and not have to make any more changes.
Dear 2012, here is to a fabulous year.
Dear Six Months from today, please don't let me wake up feeling like I got ran over
by a truck from celebrating the big 2-1 the day before.
by a truck from celebrating the big 2-1 the day before.
I am sad that in two and a half weeks I will be heading back to school. I'm not ready for another semester, although I am ready to not have to work every day. I need to start setting goals every week or for certain things so I feel like I actually achieve something. I feel like I have been in a rut. I've gotten a lot done since I have been on break/internship time but its the same repetition of things.
Goals for Spring Semester...
{1} Sign up for the summer session of Spanish at Ivy Tech
{2} GO TO PROFESSORS OFFICE HOURS!! ...professors office hours scare me. I feel like they are going to think I am the dumbest person on campus but I guess this semester I am going to have to suck it up and put on my big girl panties and deal with it.
{3} Study my butt off... and not only before test but throughout the entire semester. I'm doing better at this but still something I could improve on.
{4} Attend one career development event. Never hurts to get an early start on a resume or cover letter, especially in this economy.
{5} Study with my sisters. Even if not much studying gets done it will be amazing time with my sisters and part of the college experience.
{2} GO TO PROFESSORS OFFICE HOURS!! ...professors office hours scare me. I feel like they are going to think I am the dumbest person on campus but I guess this semester I am going to have to suck it up and put on my big girl panties and deal with it.
{3} Study my butt off... and not only before test but throughout the entire semester. I'm doing better at this but still something I could improve on.
{4} Attend one career development event. Never hurts to get an early start on a resume or cover letter, especially in this economy.
{5} Study with my sisters. Even if not much studying gets done it will be amazing time with my sisters and part of the college experience.
happy monday!
I hope your 2012 is a great year! And it looks like you have some great goals to start if off! :)
ReplyDeleteThose goals are awesome! Now following! :]
ReplyDelete