Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!


Well besides the fact that spring classes began today I was one happy lady to wake up to the sun shining in the windows.  Sunny days always make a day twenty times better but the BEST part... it's warm enough to wear flip flops in the Midwest in FEBRUARY! I hope all the yucky snow and ice and cold stays away.

I am not a big sports person and haven't watched a football game this season but I would really like to go downtown for the Superbowl festivities.  The zipline looks so fun, but I don't think I could stand in line for six plus hours and possibly not even get to go on it. 


But in other news since I'm back at school the internet is faster so I can get back to blog reading and begin to blog daily.  Seriously I need to get with this.  But even though I don't blog often I love reading blogs and when I get new followers finding their blogs.

Hope you are able to enjoy a beautiful, sunny February day!
.A
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!