Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Snuggln and Grey's

Tonight I babysat for an eight year-old and a baby... and I wonder if when I was eight and had a baby sibling if I was that good at tuning the screaming out. Because let me tell you, that child has lungs and his sister did not even blink an eye when he screamed. In fact she asked me if we could make milkshakes.  I try to think of myself as a "cool" babysitter so of course I said yes. And who doesn't love chocolate milkshakes while watching the Disney channel :) Well they turned out more like milk with chips of chocolate.  I didn't think about how melting chocolate chips and pouring the chocolaty goodness into the blender coldness would make the chocolate freeze making it with chips instead of a real chocolate shake but it was still tasty.  Kids have the best ideas. Oh and another plus of babysitting is snuggling with babies to get them to sleep and the smell of babies that stays on clothes.  If you;ve been around babies much you know what I mean.

Then I came back to my house and started watching Grey's half way through but I am SOOO lost.  I guess I will have to wait for it to come on my infinity on demand so I can watch the episode from the beginning, hopefully it makes sense then.  Private Practice looks good though so I'm staying up to watch it then calling it an early night. Okay so that's a lie because I'll be on here for at least another hour or two catching up on blogs, facebook, and work. But my awesome find of the night.... 


This super cute Valentine's day subway art from Pretty Darn Cute Design.  Click here to print of your own :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!