Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wedding Shower Gift Idea- Holiday Basket

I saw on a blog I came across {and can't remember whose} that she received a basket full of holiday goodies for her wedding shower.  One of my lovely sorority sisters are getting married in June and I thought it would be a cute, fun gift. The holiday's I thought I would get her some fun holiday goodies for is: Valentine's day, Easter, Summer, Halloween, and Christmas.

I am not a fan of gift bags... why spend $3 on a bag when you can buy a storage tote or other fun, reuseable container for a few dollars more.  I thought I would either put the stuff in a storage tote or a big ice bucket type container stores put in the summer aisles.

Here are some ideas of things to put in the container:

Seasonal Window Decoration Valentine's Day EV VALENTINE
Window Clings

Wilton Halloween 8pc Cookie Cutter Set
Cookie Cutters


Happy St. Patty's Day Placemat
Placemats

Valentine's Day Owl Be Yours Kitchen Towel
Towels

Those are just a few of the ideas I have.  I thought it would be something different and who doesn't like having cutsy holiday stuff around the house :)
 
 
  

1 comment:

leave a message if you'd like!