Thursday, February 16, 2012

love day


The boy and I don't really go all out for Valentine's day.  I got him this cute Valentine's day card from Shutterfly like I do for every holiday from New Year's to St. Patrick's day and Reese Cups.

The plan was for the first time ever in my entire life I was going to make supper {steaks and baked potatoes} however... he didn't want me to ruin it so he took over.  I did make crescent rolls though and they were perfecto if I do say so myself.

Oh yah and we can't forget the cookies and cream ice cream.

The boy is sweet but not a romantic.  On my kitchen table I have candles just because my cousin put them there for decoration when we moved in.  They weren't there special for Valentine's day.  I flipped the lights on so we could see and he pulled out a lighter and told me we were eating by candle light tonight.  I think I fell in love with him all over again ;)


Ignore the Christmas tree in the back ground... and how lovely I look in my comfy clothes :)

Happy Weekend!
.A 

1 comment:

  1. I love how easy it is to be low-key for Valentine's day. I didn't even get to see my love on v-day this year.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!