Friday, February 17, 2012

Super Cute and Easy Post- It Holder


I found this cute and quick craft on a blog and thought I would try it out.  I LOVE post-it's.  That may be an understatement.  I have five sticky pads in my backpack, tons on my desk, several with notes in my pockets, oh and my planner... covered.

I made this for one of the girls in my sorority for a little new member gift.

What you need:

-Clear Picture Frame
(mine was 4x6 and stood by itself)
-Scrapbook Paper
-Ribbon
-Post-It Notes


It is super easy.  Just cut the paper to fit inside the frame and put it in the slit like you would a picture.  I layered 2 sheets, but you can do it however you want.  Next, take the back sheet off the sticky notes and stick it to the frame.  I was surprised that it actually stayed on without tape or anything.  I tied a bow around it with a little tag that had Delta's on it to incorporate my sorority.

And there you go...a cheap,quick, and cute project to keep on your desk or give as a gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!