Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dead or Alive...

...no worries I am still alive!  Although I have been so busy and exhausted I feel dead.

Our county fair was last week (umm.. can I say this is my favorite time of the year... ever!). I hate way to much cotton candy and funnel cake and lemon shake ups and pork chops and ribeyes and lots of other stuff.  

Also, I've been consumed with this summer class.  It is killing me.  And more than likely I'm going to have to retake it this fall.  It is really frustrating because I spend so much time studying and practicing, meeting with the student mentor, and just focusing on this class that it is so upsetting I am going to have to retake it.  It also didn't help that after I took the first test my professor told me to drop the class and change my major.  You'd think since it was a private and personal college he would be a little more encouraging.  No, he has just kept telling me to change my major and that I am obviously not studying.  I just have no idea what to do except keep practicing and say a prayer.  It honestly makes me want to transfer somewhere else.  How ridiculous is that.  But I don't want to change my major and I don't want to deal with this man either.  I'm just lost.  (Oh and did I mention out of the 10 kids in my class, 7 are retaking it.  So I guess if I have to retake it lots of other people do too (apparently it is one of the hardest classes at the school) and he teaches it like everyone should remember it. Hello I've never taken it before).  Thanks for listening to that rant.

One positive thing of the week is I get to see the boy tonight.  We have both been super busy we haven't hung out in forever.  This baby needs some snuggle time.

Night!
.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!