Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

Today I had my Business Stats class. It is the hardest class EVER! It has made me so sick.  Literally.  The days I wake up and have that class I get sick because I am so stressed about it.  I know I will be glad I took it in the summer but it stinks.  The prof doesn't really explain anything so I am extremely lost.  Thanks to the class mentor I will hopefully (say a prayer) get atleast a C in the class.  My first test is Thursday so tomorrow I will be studying my butt off!

After class today I went to my aunt's house where my grandma was babysitting.  I fell asleep for like 3 hours.  I felt bad but I have just been super exhausted. I got to play with my little cousins too. Love seeing them!

Then I came home and I should have studied but my head was/still is about to explode it hurts so bad (seriously this class may be the death of me. sorry you'll have to hear me complain about it) so I did a few little odds and ends that I had been wanting to do.

I was going to sort through my coupons but that is to overwhelming so instead I just got the ones I needed for my trip to CVS tomorrow. Dorky, I know, but I'm going to get some awesome deal for basically free!


After I did that I decided to make a June calendar and hope that made me feel better about this month going by.  It did some what! I know it is super full but if you look at Wednesday's they are empty! Yay to sleeping in and laying around! 


Well I'm off to shower and go to bed. Tomorrow morning I have to take my sister to town (I know so much for really having Wednesday's free) then I'm going couponing, getting stuff for a graduation gift (I'm pretty excited about this. I hope my friend loves it!), still have to get the boy a birthday present, then home and over to school more than likely for a study group. What fun... not.

Sweet dreams!
.A 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have a couple free days!

    My summer classes are causing me to be super exhausted too! I'd definitely take my current trends in literacy class over your business stat class any day, though - that just sounds like no fun!

    What happened to summer being about lying on the beach doing nothing??

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!