Thursday, June 2, 2011

This is who I am...

I saw this on numerous people's blogs and thought I'd join in.

I am... Arika, a college girl growing up in a country town looking forward to the big world.

I want... to snuggle and take a nap.

I have... an amazing family and group of friends.  They are super supportive of me and always there.

I wish... I wasn't taking summer school. But I know the benefits outweigh the costs.

I hate... rude people.

I fear... not being successful in life.

I hear... Taylor Swift's Love Story and my mom and sibs laughing.

I search... for a Sharp calculator .haha. and summer clothes

I wonder... if the guy I am with is the one I will send the rest of my life with.

I regret... I don't believe in regrets

I love... my family and friends.

I ache... and often complain.

I always... text my boyfriend good morning, go to the bathroom, and put in my contacts in that order every morning.

I usually... know lots of random facts.

I am not... going to be able to sleep in tomorrow.

I never... eat mushrooms. Gross. Why would you want to eat fungus?

I sometimes... wear tennis shoes.  But generally only to work where I have to.

I cry... not as much as I used to but I am an emotional person.

I am not always...on time. I'm either 15 minutes early or half an hour late.  Never fails.  

I lose... my camera all.the.flipping.time.

I am confused... about why I can't just live in a little happy bubble for the rest of my life.

I need... a swimsuit and sun dresses.  The weather went from 68 degrees to 92 degrees here. Crazy.

I should... quit blogging and clean my room and get ready for class. Blah.

Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!