Tuesday, October 9, 2012

101 in 1001 Update

I haven't paid much attention to my 101 in 1001 list, but I updated it.  I'm pretty sure I have accomplished a few other things too, but I have time so I am going to start working towards accomplishing those things now.  I WILL complete the 101 items before the date.  I am determined :)

Do you have a 101 in 1001?  It makes me excited to think that when my 1001 is over, July 14, 2014, I will {hopefully} have a big girl job and have proudly accomplished one of the items on my list, get my bachelor's degree.  Oh, I cannot wait until that day!!!  It will also be the day before I turn 24. Crazy.

I am going to be better about working to accomplish all of my items on my list.  They should lead me to some fun and once in a lifetime memories.  Stay tuned here and the link is on the bar above my post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!