I went a week without Facebook. I know that should not seem like an accomplishment, but it was. And it marked off one thing off of my 101 in 1001!
The first day was the worst. I rode in the semi with the boy and while we were waiting it is habit to get on Facebook on my phone and every time I clicked it, it asked for my log in info and I couldn't do it. The 2nd and 3rd day I clicked a few times, but by the end of the week I didn't think about it.
And when I could finally get on... there was nothing exciting. I didn't miss a single thing (except my besties cousin had a baby, but my bestie had sent me a pic and shes adorable!)
Then now as I've been on for 72 hours, there is still nothing new on facebook. But I am still constantly checking it.
A week without Facebook was a good reality check. I feel like in today's society people, including myself, rely to much on technology. It was a nice break to not have it and just live my life and not read the posts and drama facebook has. Take the challenge to go a week without Facebook, have a real connection and relationship with yourself.
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!