Friday, October 12, 2012

TGIF

I am sooooo glad it is Friday.  This weekend I do not have one.single.thing.planned. This is really rare.  I hope I'm not forgetting to do something :/

I plan on going into work for awhile and besides that I'm just going to hang with the boy. Oh, and sleep in.  I need some sleep.

I am the marketing director for my office and am working on a Christmas postcard.  Here is a sneak peek. {Ignore that the lines aren't even.  On the actual card it is cut off even}  My favorite detail is our logo as the ornaments on the tree.  

Less than three months until Christmas! Yay!  I love wrapping gifts and gifting people so in the weeks to come look for lots of gift ideas and unique ways to wrap presents.


Have a fabulous weekend!
.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message if you'd like!