Last week was sorority recruitment and my chapter got 31 new amazing young women aka baby pearls and I could not be more excited.

Pearls never stop developing and grow one layer at a time as they experience new things. (yah we are that awesome that is one of our symbols)
Last year we did not reach the quota we had anticipated so when I walked in the suite (we don't have a house because our campus is so small) my mouth hit the floor when I heard we had so many girls. (That was over a third of the girls that accepted there bids!)
We made more signs and stood across the street watching as girls went to the chapel to accept their bids. It is such an exciting moment, I'm still excited just thinking about it :)
Our theme was Disney Princess and the posters were super adorable. Where the star is the girl could put her head there and take a picture.
It says... "B... Lived happily ever after in Delta Delta Delta"
After pictures we serenaded and then went to an alumna's house and had a cook out. And even though Indiana weather decided that Sunday should be FREEZING we still had an amazing time creating new friendships.
If you are part of a sorority, you will probably understand how amazing bid day is. If you aren't involved in Greek life you may not understand, but it is an amazing feeling to gain so many amazing new women into our sisterhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a message if you'd like!