Now I know my ABC's..
A - Age: Almost twenty :)
B - Bed size: Full. And not just in size but full of clothes, books, and everything else I should put away.
B - Bed size: Full. And not just in size but full of clothes, books, and everything else I should put away.
C - Chore you hate: Sweeping. I despise the sweeper!
D - Dog: Not a huge animal person.
E - Essential start to your day: Putting my contacts in so I can see. And waking up to sweet text from a special someone who helps start my day in a good way.
E - Essential start to your day: Putting my contacts in so I can see. And waking up to sweet text from a special someone who helps start my day in a good way.

F - Favorite color: pink and deep shiny purple
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'2...
I - Instruments you play: Nada
J - Job title: Student and Waitress
K - Kids: maybe in five years or so...
L - Live: Indiana
M - Motto: Live life to the fullest and without regrets
N - Nickname: Yager bomb
O - Overnight hospital stay: Not since the day I was born
P - Pet peeve: People who are rude, people who are two faced, people who talk crap about others for no reason.
Q - Quote from a movie - "Why do you even want to marry me?" "So I can kiss you whenever I want"
R - Righty or lefty: Righty.
S - Sibling: Big sister to five.
T - Time you wake up: 7:30 am if I have class... otherwise 10ish
U - Underwear: I could open my own Victoria Secret store
V - Veggies you dislike: Basically all of them
W - What makes you run late: Asking questions and not knowing where my stuff is
X - X-rays you've had: None
Y - Yummy food you make: Ice cream sundaes and twisters
Z - Zoo animal: Elephants!
I - Instruments you play: Nada
J - Job title: Student and Waitress
K - Kids: maybe in five years or so...
L - Live: Indiana
M - Motto: Live life to the fullest and without regrets
N - Nickname: Yager bomb
O - Overnight hospital stay: Not since the day I was born
P - Pet peeve: People who are rude, people who are two faced, people who talk crap about others for no reason.
Q - Quote from a movie - "Why do you even want to marry me?" "So I can kiss you whenever I want"
R - Righty or lefty: Righty.
S - Sibling: Big sister to five.
T - Time you wake up: 7:30 am if I have class... otherwise 10ish
U - Underwear: I could open my own Victoria Secret store
V - Veggies you dislike: Basically all of them
W - What makes you run late: Asking questions and not knowing where my stuff is
X - X-rays you've had: None
Y - Yummy food you make: Ice cream sundaes and twisters
Z - Zoo animal: Elephants!
haha. I am going to do this too. I found it on someone elses blog.
ReplyDelete