Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well.. Today has been one of those days. You know when you feel everything has defeated you, overwhelming feelings have won you over, and you just want to sit and cry. And then you think McDonald's will make you feel better because "they love to see you smile" but in reality their food just makes you sick. Yeah, it's been that day for me. But I try to remember that everything could be worse and try to think positive.

In being positive I thought I would follow some other bloggers ideas and post a "What I'm Loving Wednesday." So here I go :)


I'm loving... the Lifetime show Coming Home. Talk about a tear jerker. I am very happy to see families reunite and thank everyone who is serving our country.


...and I love planners. This would make a great planner for next year:
2011 Agenda

I'm also loving chocolate chip cookies (image courtesy of Google images)

and I love so many things like procrastination but now I must say good bye and go do homework.

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck, I hate those days! I have the Vera Bradley planner by mine is the soft one (http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/School-and-Office/2011-Student-Agenda/1001067/defaultColor/Barcelona/pc/638/c/0/sc/644/p/1001067.uts) and I am OBSESSED it! Can't have it leave my backpack ever or else I feel completely out of place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a better day today! I had to have some chocolate chip cookies last night--I was having one of those days, too!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message if you'd like!